What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for the lovely birthday wishes.

What a great bunch of happy tappers you all are.

Nutty

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guardians of the forest Quest for the Stonehenge .. Londinium takes blue powerful delta. 40 fuel to start, 80 to speed up.

Read this on Facebook, Hope this helps some of you,

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Guardians of the forest Quest for the Stonehenge .. Londinium takes blue powerful delta. 40 fuel to start, 80 to speed up.

I can add that Gergovie (think that's the right spelling) needs the ordinary white Delta plane. 40 fuel. 6 hrs.
N

jal pilot

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Any tips on where you flew to? And the drop rate?

Hi Mai, here the info that was posted from somebody some days ago.

I recommend to use the gereenees to buy a bench of maps from Duke as long as he is in!, otherwise getting there will require a lot of fuel to speed up planes! A quick calculation: for 90 flights, if you have 8 planes, with 10 maps, as a starting package, you will not have to speed up anything (as you get 2 more maps in the course of completing the stars). You can speed up a couple of time using the fuel that has piled up, so if you go off with 7 or 8 maps, it is still easy.

I messted up the map use on iphone game and was stuck, just piling in fuel all day long for 1 week, but the duke came and I was saved...

once you reach 90 flights, drop rate isn't a concern...

Info for those working on the Aztec Pyramid quest from another forum ( sounds hard)

I would suggest buying a fleet of turboprops and flying to Machu Picchu and Tollan first. After ten flights to each of those two destinations you will receive an additional map to that destination. After 90 flights to each of those two destinations you will receive a chest with three random maps to the five destinations. This is how you obtain the maps to Chichen Itza, Quetzalcoatl and Tenochtitlan -- maps that were not available in the Duke's Airship Store. Hopefully, from these two chests you will receive one map each to Chichen Itza, Quetzalcoatl, and Tenochtitlan. If I recall correctly, as with Machu Picchu and Tollan, after 10 flights to each of those three destinations you receive another map to that destination. I have not yet flown 90 flights to those three destinations, but I suspect that completion of 90 flgihts to any of those three destinations will earn you another chest, just like 90 flights to Machu Picchu or 90 flights to Tollan.

You will need to sell off the turbo props and buy a fleet of green jets for Chichen Itza, Quetzalcoatl and Tenochtitlan. That is why I would recommend completing the Machu Picchu and Tollan flights before beginning with the Chichen Itza, Quetzalcoatl and Tenochtitlan flights.

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Wow, that sounds like a big quest. Do the flights need catering and flight items as well?
Mind you, I only just started the Aztec quest so plenty of time to worry about this one later. :)

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So more Birthdays,
Happy birthday to Nutty and Jbg .... Hope you both have an awesome day :)

Yes June is the month for birthdays
happy birthday to you both , have to keep my aviator for the month

Tomorrow I will be near the real Stonehenge. Nope not to celebrate just work....

Needs; everything for theupgraded buildings

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy birthday nutty and jbg, sorry if I'm a day late! Hope you enjoyed your day

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
A day late but many happy returns Jbg and Nutty.

Sian and David (level 40) Need module or propeller. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Happy birthday Nutty and Jbg! Glad GI continued it's celebration in your honor. Went on a business trip and left my iPad at home...only 24 hours but the longest day in my life! Missed my friends, and yes this is an addiction, but that's oK

bernardngo (level 40, 194 stars) Will return gifts within 24 hours. Have laptop, parking meter, and monitor

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Rob,
I'm just back home from a little celebration (yes - spending my greenies that GI gave me).
We've a family 'do on Saturday so I need to earn more quickly.
Trouble is that going out partying stops you milking the greenies.
Cheers,
Nutty

Have fun! I have similar trouble - working and sleeping distracts me from earning greenies :)

Thanks Rob! GI certainly knows how to pick a good gift!

And we all benefit from your gift!

Thanks to everyone for the lovely birthday wishes.

What a great bunch of happy tappers you all are.

Nutty

Happy tappers... I like this term :)

Most reactions

Latest posts