What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Trading Centre

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got a bit carried away with airship and bought 5 mystery buildings :) been trying to get back the notes I spent though. Hate to see it go down and to think I never really had more than 12 before! Notes not buildings!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The original quest, not Prometheus. I will launch now! Thanks so much!

I don't have anything on your list. Is there anything else you need?

Sian and David (level 40) Need module or propeller. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

zcpg2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have anything on your list. Is there anything else you need?

Sian and David (level 40) Need module or propeller. Have office chair, metal detector and headset.Thank you :)

3 metal detectors, 2 headsets, and stuff for the fuel station L4 upgrade-reinforced frame, triple wire and transmitter. That's all right now!

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got a bit carried away with airship and bought 5 mystery buildings :) been trying to get back the notes I spent though. Hate to see it go down and to think I never really had more than 12 before! Notes not buildings!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

What buildings did you get i also spent loads fuel and maps etc , down to a few greens so need to do some nifty picture taking but it gets boring.... So do fall asleep doing it..

Needs; everything for theupgraded buildings

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
3 metal detectors, 2 headsets, and stuff for the fuel station L4 upgrade-reinforced frame, triple wire and transmitter. That's all right now!

Ok. Have metal detectors and headsets so will send those.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
What buildings did you get i also spent loads fuel and maps etc , down to a few greens so need to do some nifty picture taking but it gets boring.... So do fall asleep doing it..

Needs; everything for theupgraded buildings

Atelier, dolphinarium, red high rise, a green building with awnings and a glass building thing, sorry last 2 under construction and can't remember what they were called!!!

RobWu

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Happy birthday Nutty and Jbg. Have a good day spending greenies to get all you want.

Correct me if I am wrong but it is someones birthday tomorrow also reverse of mine, 21st June. As far as I remember, its Bernardngo. Am I right?

It's not Bernard, it's a charming French girl.
Happy Birthday, Tele! May the good drop rate be with you! :)

Jbg364

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I only need 3 laptops to upgrade my town hall - I don't need any other upgrade items. Thanks all for helping me out. Beginning tomorrow, I won't gift upgrade items unless you ask for them. Hope you're spending your airport greenies wisely! I bought 2 mystery buildings yesterday (Happy Birthday to me!). Got an ice cream shop and a hardware store so I'm happy.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Bonne anniversaire tele :)

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I only need 3 laptops to upgrade my town hall - I don't need any other upgrade items. Thanks all for helping me out. Beginning tomorrow, I won't gift upgrade items unless you ask for them. Hope you're spending your airport greenies wisely! I bought 2 mystery buildings yesterday (Happy Birthday to me!). Got an ice cream shop and a hardware store so I'm happy.

Are you happy for me to return the propeller or would you prefer something else?

thenisePS

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I thought we were friends but I don't see you on my list! I can send solar cell if you still need it!

We are. I still see you on my list. Maybe its the same with the others, maybe it says "username" rather than thenisePS.
And yes, solar cell please. Thanks

Red Dog

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just updated my needs list as I no longer need items for the upgrade buildings
but if you still need it, send it, and I'll return it......

Most reactions

Latest posts