What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow, just manage to get my foot in the door before the hatch closed, Thanks Capt Fred.......

Just noticed Luke was last to close the hatch hope he brought the BBQ as its going to be a hot flight in the UK were I am today 32c

needs nothing send me what you need

zcpg2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just launched my first Prometheus ship! Feel free to join!

Zimterror

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Quick launch on green if anyone looking for a ride???

Level 36 - propellers, fuel hoses and Beacons for long distance flights.

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score

Fired it up, but can't see you guys on green.

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 4 Wall Spkrs, 1 Parking Mtr, 3 Mayor's portrait, 3 Laptops, Hotel stuff, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need 1 Laptop, 2 headsets, disposable shampoo, all-inclusive bracelet, Goalposts, Robotic LMs

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Maybe that's what you meant by "quick" - done already?

Anyone else want to go green?

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 4 Wall Spkrs, 1 Parking Mtr, 3 Mayor's portrait, 3 Laptops, Hotel stuff, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need 1 Laptop, 2 headsets, disposable shampoo, all-inclusive bracelet, Goalposts, Robotic LMs

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Launch running blue pad

needs nothing send me what you need

I'm in, but apparently, we have to go out! So if anyone else joins and wants to pass me, please do.

please send fuel catalyst, flight or stadium stuff to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm in, but apparently, we have to go out! So if anyone else joins and wants to pass me, please do.

please send fuel catalyst, flight or stadium stuff to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks.

Lol!

captain flop (level 40) malt whisky or rectangular candies please. floweryport needs: cash counter, shredder, stamp, server rack, bench. use friend code: a6naoqa thx lovely neighbours :)

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lonely launch running on blue pad again!

Nuttyuk

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've just started a blue pad launch because I can't see anyone else preparing to take-off.
I'm off to bed now with half the points added.
Please join and help if you can see it.
Nutty

Newmanic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've just started a blue pad launch because I can't see anyone else preparing to take-off.
I'm off to bed now with half the points added.
Please join and help if you can see it.
Nutty

Sounds great - I'm in

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Maybe that's what you meant by "quick" - done already?

Anyone else want to go green?

Yeah me. Just start the launch and post and I will be in if I can see you.

Most reactions

Latest posts