What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Fred, thanks for joining. I have nothing but small stuff left for this launch, but we'll get there! I have two games going, and you joined Rehab. Bernardngo joined me on Rehab2.

Do you see me as LtCol Rehab, or like others in forum, as no name or username? I have you as Fred... on both games and will continue to launch periodically and gift you LD flight stuff or whatever u need.

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 4 Wall Spkrs, 3 Mayor's portrait, 3 Laptops, Hotel stuff, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need 2 Walkies, 3 Laptops, Hotel stuff, lots of Benches, Goalposts, Video Boards, Robotic LMs

Just 2 points to go.. Yes see you as username but when I joined your full name appeared I think the space causes the username issue as i can see your other account fine

needs nothing send me what you need

Last edited:

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just 2 points to go.. Yes see you as username but when I joined your full name appeared I think the space causes the username issue as i can see your other account fine

Definitely a space thing. Launches used to disappear if I was doing two at the same time, but they seem to have fixed that. I also get "Attn: Time travellers and cheaters don't reach for the stars!" sometimes when I have two launches going at the same time. GI getting better SLOWLY but still lots of issues with consistency, especially players on AC that have two or three games going. The developers on this one aren't as good as on Tribez and other GI games.

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 4 Wall Spkrs, 3 Mayor's portrait, 3 Laptops, Hotel stuff, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need 2 Walkies, 3 Laptops, Hotel stuff, lots of Benches, Goalposts, Video Boards, Robotic LMs

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Definitely a space thing. Launches used to disappear if I was doing two at the same time, but they seem to have fixed that. I also get "Attn: Time travellers and cheaters don't reach for the stars!" sometimes when I have two launches going at the same time. GI getting better SLOWLY but still lots of issues with consistency, especially players on AC that have two or three games going. The developers on this one aren't as good as on Tribez and other GI games.

Played Tribez for 2 days and addicted to it. It is better than AC.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know what you mean. I forgot i had a launch cause i'm used to going quick. I thought i'd take opportunity to add the slow stuff but never did and just got message my launch failed! I also forget i have maps going too cause its so long before the planes return. I accidentally clicked 2 maps yesterday, send one plane, then forgot i had the maps until they had expired!! Too busy remembering stuff for my teenage boys to remember what i'm doing on this game

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: floweryport thx lovely neighbours :)

I know! I was waiting to gather more fuel so I could send out another plane, got busy and just barely got it flying before the map expired. I hate these timed things!!!

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Ahh when my wife does this things I find age has a big impact :) :)
, only have one teenager at present, so food supply in the house ok.. Not looking forward to more of them growing up as food could become scarce....

Better start laying in a good food supply now Fred. Those teenagers seem to multiply and they are always hungry! I'd come downstairs and there'd be a pack of them with each of my kids and they'd all be in the kitchen. Eating!!! But they are an awful lot of fun! Now that they're grown and gone, we have to wait for them to have vacation for the house to fill up again.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Lol!
Re: forgetfulness - yes its age but if you think of your brain like a computer its bound to get full the older you are. You cant add a memory card so your brain ignores trivial stuff like GI games. Its women who have to remember everything, for the kids, the home etc, in our house anyway. I have lists and calendars dotted around to help but often its only me remembers to read them!

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: floweryport thx lovely neighbours :)

I think I may have let too many things fall out of my brain in an attempt to make room for more info! :)

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Better start laying in a good food supply now Fred. Those teenagers seem to multiply and they are always hungry! I'd come downstairs and there'd be a pack of them with each of my kids and they'd all be in the kitchen. Eating!!! But they are an awful lot of fun! Now that they're grown and gone, we have to wait for them to have vacation for the house to fill up again.

Oh no you let them come back......

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I have a launch going on the blue pad if anyone can see me and wants to jump aboard.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Blue pad launch started on 69, if anyone can see it please join. Solo launches are so boring, tea & biscuits on offer.

please send fuel catalyst, benches, goal posts, video boards or robotic lawnmowers to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks.

Last edited:

Barbara59

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Blue pad launch started on 69, if anyone can see it please join. Solo launches are so boring, tea & biscuits on offer.

please send fuel catalyst, benches, goal posts, video boards or robotic lawnmowers to both Troglodyte69 (iPad) & Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks.

Would love to join you! If only.

Sian and David (level 40) Need passengers. Thank you :)

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good to see red dog , Tojo and trog 69 launching soon pad 2

Most reactions

Latest posts