What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Frustrating isn't it? I get the same problem on my iPhone game, lonely launches are so boring and expensive.

Yes and I came really close to forgetting one that I had running yesterday. Caught it in the nick of time and threw in the last items to launch.

OP
Fred123thytdytdg

Fred123thytdytdg

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just joined a launch on pad 2 with usbourkes only 42 points for a third place

For AC send me what you need For tribez code is f517jes

Last edited:

LtCol Rehab

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks for joining Rehab, we're gone!

Good quick flight! I'm surprised I was able to see you - and with BOTH ACCOUNTS! Did you launch with 96 or 69? I saw you as 69...

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 3 Mayor's portraits, 3 Laptops, Benches, Video boards, Deicers, Spare props, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need 1 Airline Rt Map, 2 headsets, 4 AI bracelets, 4 Robotic LMs

Last edited:

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Good quick flight! I'm surprised I was able to see you - and with BOTH ACCOUNTS! Did you launch with 96 or 69? I saw you as 69...

LtCol Rehab (iPad), need 3 Mayor's portraits, 3 Laptops, Benches, Video boards, Deicers, Spare props, Osc beacons. LtColRehab2 (iPhone), need 1 Airline Rt Map, 2 headsets, 4 AI bracelets, 4 Robotic LMs

Launched on 69, nobody including myself can see launches from 96.

Most reactions

Latest posts