What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
11 hours left, 200 points will launch...and get you an easy 2nd place!

Still can't see you!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

GLC23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have started a launch on pad 1 if anyone can see me jump onboard!

Level:40 Pingways, I need: new items for building upgrades, and catering / long distance flight items / duty free items - especially cookies and perfume

Mocafrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Wish I had looked here first, but I have a pad 1 launch in progress. Join and go for 1st if you like.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've joined along with my lad. We're going to take this to launch as you said your happy with 3rd. :)

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs landing lamps. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs fuel ad,landing lamps, fuel sup or spare wires.
Thanks Luke. You certainly did well. I thought this would be launched with great problem and I get back to the game in 2 hours and see that it is ready for launching. What has been the fastest launch so far?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
As for me, I am 'supplytially launchrupt'. I wouldn't be launching for aroung 15-20 days as I hardly have anything to add. Just 2 explosive bolts and 12 solid fuel. I AM NOT JOKING.

cruisepuppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am launching a blue rocket right now. Please join in to assist taking to launch! Thanks for the help.

Edit: I am up and have 1010 points in and will add more: 23:24 left. I would love to share the wealth and welcome the assistance!

Last edited:

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Luke, glad to see you with me on pad 1. Any place is fine with me. Do you have a preference? Cheers

bernardngo (level 40, 209 stars) Will return what you send

Bernardngo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry Luke, we were highjacked by Stuweb, came out of no where and grabbed first. Lets fly again soon!

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Luke, glad to see you with me on pad 1. Any place is fine with me. Do you have a preference? Cheers

Hi Bernard. Just been putting the lad to bed....... When I came back I saw we had been hijacked somewhat.

I'm pleased with the 3rd all the same. Thanks Bernard for the ride!

Long distance items please.My sons Airport is called "Rigby's city" he needs landing lamps. My iPhone Airport is called Randy Bobandy , Needs fuel ad,landing lamps, fuel sup or spare wires.

Lukehakesley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Thanks Luke. You certainly did well. I thought this would be launched with great problem and I get back to the game in 2 hours and see that it is ready for launching. What has been the fastest launch so far?

Your welcome Ab.

If You have enough fuel you can launch within a few minutes. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts