What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

Mai Zack

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I was in the middle of a launch(even bought a powerful explosive bolt) was at 900 points. Decided to update the new quest and lost everything!! So my launch and everything disappeared

Last edited:

Mocafrost

iPF Noob
Reaction score
1300 points and 3 hours remaining on pad 1 launch. Feel free to take 1st place.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Anyone interested for a pad 1 launch? I would join and add in a few points. At least over 250. Not much. I know.

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Anyone interested for a pad 1 launch? I would join and add in a few points. At least over 250. Not much. I know.

I would but I can never see anyone any more. Do you want me to start one and maybe you'll be able to see me since you seem to be having fewer game problems?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I would but I can never see anyone any more. Do you want me to start one and maybe you'll be able to see me since you seem to be having fewer game problems?
Extremely sorry for being late to reply. For everyones' kind information, ONLY THE GIFTING SYSTEM IS WORKING PROPERLY FOR ME. I RARELY SEE ANYONE ON THE LAUNCH. No need to start one as I have already launched but maybe, I will be looking for the next launch with you.

stewartsathome

iPF Novice
Reaction score
676 points needed to complete my launch on pad 2, if anyone can see me please join, am struggling for points now! Thanks

captain flop (level 40) passengers, duty free. android account: not getting gifts at minute so don't waste on me thx lovely neighbours :)

Most reactions

Latest posts