What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Airport City Launch Requests

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I had better not start a launch should I?

Can this be a predictive solution to this problem?: There has been some problem, so, some launches are invisible and some gifts are not being recieved. Those, whose gifts are being recieved are the ones whose launches can be seen by us. Others launches cannot. Lets try, I will send fuel hose or some long distance flight items to Janie and pax to Frenetta. Please tell whether you recieved them or not.

BTW, Frenetta, did you recieve my pax yesterday?

I believe I did. I sent you something (don't remember what) in return. Do you know if you got it?

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Drat! #*Â¥@ GI :mad:

Sorry Fannie, did you decide to launch by yourself?

No, I'm waiting till I either have more time to attend to it so I can do it alone or I can see someone else and join their launch. I'm in no hurry so it's ok. I do think this is GI's way to make us all update though. Gather greenies while you can!!!!

Janietub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So I'm still sitting on pad 1. Have been adding small stuff for hours. Up to 940 points and now it won't let me add anything else. Keep getting the 'cheaters and time travellers' message.
Whatever next?.......

Frenetta

iPF Novice
Reaction score
So I'm still sitting on pad 1. Have been adding small stuff for hours. Up to 940 points and now it won't let me add anything else. Keep getting the 'cheaters and time travellers' message.
Whatever next?.......

Can you do add a friend and add me to your launch?

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I am at 500 and something points. I cannot add any more because of lack of time.

JOIN ONLY IF YOU THINK YOU CAN FINISH IT OFF. I DONT WANT MY LAUNCHGUEST TO HAVE AN UNSUCCESSFUL ONE.

abababababab

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Adam D, thanks for bringing the launch to a finishable state. Added a bit more but I can add no more after this. So its all up to you and Regula.

Troglodyte96

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I've a launch running on the blue pad, if anyone can see it and would like to join.

please send flight catering to Troglodyte69 (iPad) & any flight stuff to Troglodyte96 (iPhone) thanks, will return what's sent, unless you say different.

Most reactions

Latest posts