What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2nd Gen iPad

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
What are your thoughts when Apple is aiming to release the second gen iPad? Do you think they will try to hold off at least a year or introduce it before xmas?

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I would say they need to wait at least a year, and I would expect the 2nd Gen to have more memory, faster processor and a built in camera.

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have mixed feelings about this.
We know that Apple has been accused of rushing the arrival of the iPad for some obscure reason. That said, all the features that were incomplete for launch time will certainly be released in a new model during this year.

What's the frequency of iPod gens? The iPad should follow the same trend.

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ID your iPod
Identifying iPod models

So we can reasonably expect at least a year between iPads, although we may see a memory or camera added for a special holiday edition if sales are doing well enough... although we may see external storage drive support (if not already there) and an attachable cam instead...

rudeman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I would say Apple would (will) release the 2nd generation iPad after Christmas. Right around MacWorld in January like they used to release new products.

DG~X

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Well everything improves..so i have high expecations. I would like to see a web cam in this one.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts