What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Zagg Slim Book Go

Catbjorhan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I just bought myself a Zagg Slim Book Go for my iPad 7th gen 10,2”, but I have a problem.

All the QWERTYUIOPÅ buttons works, and all the ZXCVBNM works. But none of the ASDFGHJKLØÆ works.

It connects just fine, both to my iPad and my iPhone 11. But these buttons don’t work either on my iPad or iPhone.

I have tried turning the iPad off and on, deleting and repairing the keyboard to both devices, but nothing seems to work.

Please, can someone help me? I bought it to help me be more productive during the exams, but I’ve spent half of the evening just trying to figure out what I have to do😅🙈

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe your keyboard is defective. If you know someone with another iPad try it on that one. If the same problem persists, your keyboard is almost certainly defective.
If you could try another if the same type of keyboard on your iPad and you have the same problem then there’s a good possibility that the problem lies with your iPad. If so and if you live close enough to an Apple Store for a Genius Bar appointment, bring the iPad and keyboard to the appointment. They should be able to tell for certain if the problem lies with your iPad or not.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts