What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My non-working Zagg Keyboard

NatJune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been using my new Ipad with the Zagg keyboard and case for 3 1/2 months, and all of a sudden this morning the keyboard quit working. I don't have a Zagg manual, so I don't know how to trouble shoot it. I thought maybe I hit a key that
Disabled it, but have no way of knowing. I've read some queries online that talk about charging it, but I've never charged it, and don't see a way to do so. Of course I charge my Ipad daily, and I thought that the Zagg keyboard didn't need
charging. I have the need to do a lot of typing, so this is really difficult. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks,
Natalie

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Here's a link to the instructions. It's a PDF that you can download to your iPad. http://zagg-products.s3.amazonaws.com/downloads/ZAGGfolio instructions/ZAGGfolio instructions.pdf

Here's the charging instructions, also in PDF format. http://zagg-downloads.s3.amazonaws.com/logitech-keyboard-case-by-zagg_manual2.pdf

To download the PDF documents, open in Safari, then tap the screen, you should see this message.

image-2099770405.jpg Choose which button to tap and carry on.

Last edited:

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the iPad forums, the largest and best iPad forum anywhere, with over 289,000 members worldwide. Many of our membership volunteer their time to help their fellow members with answers to their questions and solutions to their problems. If a search of the forums doesn't provide the answer you need, don't hesitate to post your question in the appropriate forum. We also have this tutorial to help you get full use from the iPad forums app. http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...sistance/107524-ipad-forums-app-tutorial.html We ask that all members take the time to review the Forum rules before posting.

OP
N

NatJune

iPF Noob
Reaction score
THANK YOU soooo much for your reply. You're an angel! I feel like such a dope.....I'm so used to using a PC, and my IPAD & accessories still baffle me. I did get it charged, and am typing away like a fiend, happy again! Muchas!

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm glad everything's working again. Sometimes these things aren't very intuitive in their operation.

Most reactions

Latest posts