What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wood Ipad Stand

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I needed a stand for the kitchen to stick the ipad in, small footprint and its heavy enough not to topple over. first one, can improve a little. Will make another for docking in the lounge see if i can come up with a little better.:D

Attachments

• ipad stand.jpg
    ipad stand.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 1,043
  • pad2.jpg
    pad2.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 1,264
Last edited:
OP
L

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Errr....is it stable ?

Looks like the centre of gravity is a bit off to the back....

Is the wood heavy ?

Errrrrr what do you think. if you read it states heavy so not to topple. you can see it standing, if it did not work i would not be useing it. but hey Errr its mine so you have no worries.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Errr....is it stable ?

Looks like the centre of gravity is a bit off to the back....

Is the wood heavy ?

Errrrrr what do you think. if you read it states heavy so not to topple. you can see it standing, if it did not work i would not be useing it. but hey Errr its mine so you have no worries.

Why be so rude? He was not rude. Why are people so mean here at times?

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It's the nature of the Internet when we can't read body language or tone. Words are more easily misconstrued without the subtle indicators we are used to using.

Of course his wife may have run off with his life savings and his best friend, or he was born congenitively grumpy.....

OP
L

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's the nature of the Internet when we can't read body language or tone. Words are more easily misconstrued without the subtle indicators we are used to using.

Of course his wife may have run off with his life savings and his best friend, or he was born congenitively grumpy.....

Fpr an IDIOT your a fuuny person, ha ha. If one was to read and understand english they would not need to ask daft questions. And if i have given remarks back to someone and you people have to butt in and give your replies on mine what does that make you.
Its also amazing that in real time they would not say a thing. If you do not like what you read go to another page. This has nothing to do with anyone apart from the guy that made the post, if he wants to rebutt me fine, other to that the world would be a much better place without big noses getting stuck where they are ot asked to go. Get a life people.

jthspace

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like it, does it twist so you can change the viewing angle or it it just a turned pattern on the end pieces?

Jeff

OP
L

littlebuddha

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I like it, does it twist so you can change the viewing angle or it it just a turned pattern on the end pieces?

Jeff

Just a patt on end, it just static, i just wanted a stand for the wife in the kitchen, reads odd cook reps. cheers jeff with a J mine is Geoff, spelling is much better:D

Wolffmann34

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love that you are creative enough to make your own stand - very nice!

As to it being able to stand, I think it looks like it's got plenty of meat, I mean check out the little hockey puck I bought - if it can stand then littlebudha's stand should be really stable.

talzo2

jthspace

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Jeff

Just a patt on end, it just static, i just wanted a stand for the wife in the kitchen, reads odd cook reps. cheers jeff with a J mine is Geoff, spelling is much better:D

:D my full name is Jeffery as against Jeffrey or Geoffrey - coupled with a double barrelled surname, you can understand why I prefer to be known by my initials "JTH". :)

Most reactions

Latest posts