What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

iPad Maple wood stand

soch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
smartyapps.com
Most of the book/plate stands won't work for iPad when the USB connector is plugged in. The plastic/aluminum stands are flimsy for the heavy iPad.

I got bored of iPad lying flat so designed & build a stand/holder for iPad myself using Maple hardwood & slip resistant pad.

Here's the link for details. It is very sturdy & doesn't move on multiple touches to iPad.

Attachments

• P1010654.jpg
    P1010654.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 579

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of the book/plate stands won't work for iPad when the USB connector is plugged in. The plastic/aluminum stands are flimsy for the heavy iPad.

I got bored of iPad lying flat so designed & build a stand/holder for iPad myself using Maple hardwood & slip resistant pad.

Here's the link for details. It is very sturdy & doesn't move on multiple touches to iPad.

he he you touch the point we see long time ago :D

it's why all our stand have the place for the cable so you can let you're iPad in charge in our stand

we have especially develop a cable with the connector in L for some special position

Most reactions

Latest posts