What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wood stand for iPad

hafi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey,

I wanna ask if you know any nice design wood stand for iPad 1.
Im looking one for my wife as a gift. I found one at lettabstand(dot)com and i think is nice, what you think?

Hafi

Esha18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hafi said:
Hey,

I wanna ask if you know any nice design wood stand for iPad 1.
Im looking one for my wife as a gift. I found one at lettabstand(dot)com and i think is nice, what you think?

Hafi

Hi, I need help. My apple headphones are not working on my iPad. I plugged them in and I can't hear no sound but when I plug them to my iPod, they work completely fine. I have no idea what the problem may be. If you know anything, please get back to me. Thanks

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Very nice looking stand - I'm an amateur woodworker and could probably make a similar one, but might not look as elegant - ;)

@ Esha18 - you're hijacking the thread of the OP - against forum rules - plus, your question will unlikely be answered w/ the original title of the present thread - please start your own thread on your problem in the appropriate forum - you will then receive the attention needed - good luck! :)

Most reactions

Latest posts