What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wireless Keyboard Help

Krick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Appreciate the input Krick, I'll take a look. I had heard about the Arpeggio (maybe from you?). :)

Probably - when I bought mine I couldn't find a single review or report on it anywhere, and it doesn't seem like that's changed much. I literally stumbled upon it myself in a store - a unit had fallen off a shelf and I almost stepped on it - and upon picking it up I was surprised that in my week prior of researching keyboards hadn't come across any mention of it. It may be because it's a niche within a niche product - for the minority of iPad users who want a more or less full size keyboard but don't want the Apple because it's just a tad too long and thick.

Nancybout

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the zaggmate keyboard and you DO get used to it,but I'm a female with small hands but long nails....and now used to typing in the zagg where the full-size is now too big..weird how that worked out.Basically our brains adjust...LOL

Sent from my iPad using iPF

jsh1120

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love the zaggmate keyboard and you DO get used to it,but I'm a female with small hands but long nails....and now used to typing in the zagg where the full-size is now too big..weird how that worked out.Basically our brains adjust...LOL

Sent from my iPad using iPF

You're right. If our brains can adjust to using the bizarre design of a QWERTY keyboard, they can adjust to almost anything. For those of us who use multiple keyboards, however, the shrunken keyboards of products like the zaggmate pose a continuing challenge. I go back and forth between my full size desktop keyboard and the Apple Wireless Keyboard fairly easily. Anything smaller, though, remains an annoyance. YMMV.

rimperio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
my bluetooth keyboard is not detected on IPAD, how can I pair it?

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
my bluetooth keyboard is not detected on IPAD, how can I pair it?

Hi Rimperio - welcome to the forum - :)

Just for starters, let's start @ the beginning:

What keyboard to you own, i.e. Apple or other?

Have you installed the 2 batteries correctly?

Did you turn on the keyboard (button opposite the battery case if Apple)?

Did you turn on the BT under settings in the iPad home screen?

Did you then pair the keyboard & the iPad?

If this does not help, please post back - good luck! :)

Most reactions