What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

WiFi connection problem

Toonman1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello

Newbie here. I have moved over from the 'Dark side' (Andriod). My iPad will connect to secured WiFi spots but not one that has no password. Any suggestions?

Thanks

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello

Newbie here. I have moved over from the 'Dark side' (Andriod). My iPad will connect to secured WiFi spots but not one that has no password. Any suggestions?

Thanks

I'm very vague on this one but under Settings>WiFi>Ask to Join Networks, it indicates "Known networks will be joined automatically. If no references are available you will be asked to join a new network" Maybe the slide ON button could help. But there are many more knowledgable bods on this forum who could help.
Regards, Andrew

HBohannan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
During my initial set up for new pad, I must have entered wrong password for my mifi internet, so will not connect it give me option to reset. Can anyone help me finish this install?

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HBohannan said:
During my initial set up for new pad, I must have entered wrong password for my mifi internet, so will not connect it give me option to reset. Can anyone help me finish this install?

If you go to wifi in the settings app, choose your mifi then choose "forget this network" (or similar words) then start again with the correct password.

The Archangel

haagendasz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
how could i noticed that a wifi connection is joined by my Ipad ?

earlier today I try to connect my ipad to wifi at the shopping center but the Safari would not load the page instead telling me that there is no internet connection ...

thanks

OP
T

Toonman1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Strangely it has now connected. I have noticed the iPad requires a stronger WiFi signal compared to other devices.

Thanks for the replys. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts