What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Jailbreak???

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Jailbreaking software should be free, and not paid, this is probably spam.

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
droid2mac said:
Ok, so I want to JB my ipad 2. iPad 2[/URL] ?

You posted similar posts in allot of jailbreaking related threads so please stop posting similar posts as this software is spam. If you accidentally got fooled by this then sorry about that.

Last edited by a moderator:

sundance2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score

I use motion x it uses gps wifi or 3 g. It wasn't free. But check it our it is an amazing app

Ben
Is this the version you have, for $2.99?

Attachments

• Photo Mar 24, 6 05 12 PM.jpg
    Photo Mar 24, 6 05 12 PM.jpg
    152.9 KB · Views: 187

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
droid2mac said:
Ok, so I want to JB my ipad 2.

You posted similar posts in allot of jailbreaking related threads so please stop posting similar posts as this software is spam. If you accidentally got fooled by this then sorry about that.

I just noticed this also seeing his post in this thread. We told him n the other threads it's a scam. If he is the one trying to pull it off, it won't work in this forum as we know better thn that. Keep it moving, as links to sales are prohibited anyways on this forum. Either way, nobody wants that b.s. Program..lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Demandarin said:
I just noticed this also seeing his post in this thread. We told him n the other threads it's a scam. If he is the one trying to pull it off, it won't work in this forum as we know better thn that. Keep it moving, as links to sales are prohibited anyways on this forum. Either way, nobody wants that b.s. Program..lmao

I don't mind though people giving links to useful stuff.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This thread has been cleaned up a bit. Let's take care what we post here and refresh ourselves, if necessary, forum rules.

I have a link below. Use it.

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is my reason for Jailbreak:

Edited with Reel Director...​
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMrj12guqPE[/ame]

Used display recorder from cydia to record screen which also allows you to see my screen swipes.

Edited with iMovie​
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_17m8fLEgc[/ame]

Also used Movie Drops from the app store that has a good bit of HD movie clips that can be exported to camera roll and then imported into either imovie or Reel Director.

All done on ipad...no sync'n or pc conversion.

Last edited:

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Niiiiiice video.

Isn't SmartScreen awesome?! I have it and wouldn't go back to the regular old lockscreen for nothing.

I also use Move2Unlock (I pinch my screen to remove the lockscreen).

Two questions: I thought Barrel wasn't compatible with the iPad (so, how'd you get it to work)? Two, where'd you get the neat background of moving colored dots? Me likes!

Again, very nice.

Marilyn

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Niiiiiice video.

Isn't SmartScreen awesome?! I have it and wouldn't go back to the regular old lockscreen for nothing.

I also use Move2Unlock (I pinch my screen to remove the lockscreen).

Two questions: I thought Barrel wasn't compatible with the iPad (so, how'd you get it to work)?

http://www.ipadforums.net/apple-ipad-news/19518-barrel-works-ipad-must-have-tweak-new-update.html
Direct from Phil the thrill himself.

Two, where'd you get the neat background of moving colored dots? Me likes!
Again, very nice.

Marilyn
look for nexus live wallpaper...should see 2 versions both work.

;-)

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
See, now I am very entertained. And all it took was an ability to turn "pages" on an iPad in new ways! :D

I have installed Overboard, for which I have an icon on my dock. One press of the icon and I get an overlay so I can see all of the pages (albeit smaller) on my iPad. I see the page I want ... I click on it ... I go to that page.

Now?

I entertain myself by swiping pages.

Sigh.

:D

Thanks again, OUTL4W ... I never would have tried Barrel if you hadn't posted that video.

Marilyn

P.S. See? It's shtuff just like this that caused me to jailbreak! Oh, and SBSettings with its toggles.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
O Man. I really want to JB. It totally fascinates me to no end! I am constantly reading and learning about it.

I just haven't been able to cross over yet ~

But those videos were sweet. The possibilities.....

OUTL4W

iPF Novice
Reaction score
About the only advantage imovie has over RD is the ability to upload in 720p HD but hopefully RD will release an update. Sent an email to developer the other night.

Most reactions