What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Drinks Coffee & Why

OP
AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
As far as I know the only way to purchase Green Mountain coffee in Ontario is mail-order or in k-cup format through Timothy's.
McDonalds starts selling bagged coffee next month in Canada. I wonder if it will be a Green Mountain roast.

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
AdmiralAdama said:
If it came from a bean - it counts :)

AA

According to the packaging it's made from "the finest arabica coffee from brazil" so I'm onto a winner!

The Archangel

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am not addicted to coffee, but i drink it during winter to wake up and stay warm 1st thing in the morning. my fav is the star bucks chai tea latte, but try to make it on my own as buying too much is expensive. hate the mcdonalds and costa ones. best coffee i had was in vietnam, france, italy, typical UK coffee taste like piss

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i am not addicted to coffee, but i drink it during winter to wake up and stay warm 1st thing in the morning. my fav is the star bucks chai tea latte, but try to make it on my own as buying too much is expensive. hate the mcdonalds and costa ones. best coffee i had was in vietnam, france, italy, typical UK coffee taste like piss

I like chai in general, as well as Starbucks' chai tea lattes. They're mostly milk and sugar, with tea and spice concentrate, though, so I've tried to cut down. I've gone from one or two a day to about one or two a week.

I didn't know McDonald's sold chai. I haven't been to one in ages.

I usually drink a pot of chai a day, made from Tazo tea bags. I got tired of the store running out, so last time I bought like 20 boxes, cleaned out the lot, lol.

OP
AdmiralAdama

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
Kaykaykay said:
I like chai in general, as well as Starbucks' chai tea lattes. They're mostly milk and sugar, with tea and spice concentrate, though, so I've tried to cut down. I've gone from one or two a day to about one or two a week.

I didn't know McDonald's sold chai. I haven't been to one in ages.

I usually drink a pot of chai a day, made from Tazo tea bags. I got tired of the store running out, so last time I bought like 20 boxes, cleaned out the lot, lol.

I'm going to buy shares in chai! ;)

AA

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
French Press, strong roast and fresh grind. That's about that. No use debating me . . . I know more about coffee than ANY of you. I am Mr. Coffee, Dagnabbit.

Or, the crap sold off the roach coach. When you need it, it is all good. I drink coffee strong enough to float three Rosie O'Donnells and two small boys.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Bob Maxey said:
French Press, strong roast and fresh grind. That's about that. No use debating me . . . I know more about coffee than ANY of you. I am Mr. Coffee, Dagnabbit.

Or, the crap sold off the roach coach. When you need it, it is all good. I drink coffee strong enough to float three Rosie O'Donnells and two small boys.

In the same cup? Pity on the two small boys.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I came across this report on coffee consumption this morning. Something to read while enjoying your cup of Joe. :)

AA

Coffee Consumers Opting for Home Brew - The Source - WSJ

Whenever I look at camping gear and see fancy camping coffee makers, it makes me laugh. I think I saw a portable cappuccino maker once. I guess that's one way to enjoy nature when there's no Starbucks nearby -- homemade, or campsite- or mobile home-made.

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Does anyone know the origin of the phrase "cup of joe"?

Most reactions