What's new

Where in the World

That's close enough. The Tooga Cutacross is a winter road the connects the Peggo Road to the Spruce/Tooga Roads. Very handy if you know it's there because it cuts off a huge corner.

Sorry if that one was a bit vague.

Back to the Admiral.
 
Where is this?
What is the name of the building featured and the body of water it's on?
Bonus points if you can name an infamous "made" famous event, that occurred here.
Here being the location not the building.


AA
image-4225337933.webp
(Image Credit: WorldForTravelDOTCom)

Sent from my iPad using iPF
 
Last edited:
Chillon castle in Switzerland, "on the shore of lake Geneve".

I had a link, but deleted it.
 
Last edited:
I think I answered your challenge. See below your last post.
 
On top of which mountain do you find this observatory?



image-1559750837.webp

Credits: Geo.de
 
The larger observatory in your photo is the Canada-France-Hawaii-Telescope on Muana Kea, Hawaii.
 
The larger observatory in your photo is the Canada-France-Hawaii-Telescope on Muana Kea, Hawaii.

You're right. I think that wasn't hard to find, was it?
 
Last edited:
Where would you find this bridge and what is its name?

image-3470679892.webpPhoto credit: Wikipedia
 
It's Kinzua Bridge/Viaduct in Pennsylvania. It spanned the Kinzua Creek in McKean County. In 2003 it was destroyed by a tornado and now looks like this:



image-3752879069.webp

The picture was taken 2011. (Wikipedia)

If I'm right, I can't post another challenge yet. So someone else may do so.
 

Most reactions

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom