What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When new IPAD to be released?

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ummm... so I could be closer to the dog so I could put my arm around him perhaps???

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
that the lady sign off of 99 goeing north toward downtown as you going into sac there SP

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
our second office is right off the road where the sign is located at ..plus i drive that road a lot going to the second office since i live down past modesto area ....

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
we meet up maybe later this month when i have to come to the area for work ..

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Most of the forums have moderators which were members of the Waffen SS in a previous life, so I get to whinge about that instead ;)

eolake

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
eReaderJoy.com
Basically, until a couple of weeks before actual announcement, predicting Apple products is a mug's game. Meaning you can't win, except occasionally by luck.

I heard that an Apple employee had shown the iPad to Steve Wozniak on the day of the announcement, but *before* Jobs announced it. He was fired! They take it seriously.

Most reactions

Latest posts