What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ipad 3 camera connection kit

Pauley

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Had a camera connection kit from my original iPad, and it also worked with the new iPad 3. However, it broke because when the connector is connected to the iPad, it is at an angle and hits the case that the new iPad is in. I ordered a new connection kit (http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008GDC56U/ref=pe_175190_21431760_M2T1_ST1_3p_dp_1) from Amazon. When I got it, it would not work with the new iPad. The box said if the iPad needs more power, I should get a cable with a USB connection on one end and the other end is like a connector for an ear piece.... Have no idea where to get one of these.

So, I am looking for another camera connection kit, but I am afraid it will just break again. Does anyone know if there is a cable I can put between the camera connection kit and the iPad?

Most reactions

Latest posts