What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

When asked for tip for getting IPAD2 in retail store...

freebirdforever

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
senshudo.tv
hoshnasi said:
I have four pieces of advice and it comes from a person who has purchased two iPad2s in two different occasions.

1. Get In line, wake up early, try to be less than the tenth person. Sucks but it's true.

2. While in line, check the target stock checker for the model you want. if you don't get one BOOK IT TO TARGET.

3. Pay Best Buy the 100 to hold it. For most this window has passed. But still good to cover bets.

4. Order it from Apple. It'll take forever and you will be bummed. No way around it.

Check Walmart last. It's still possible. Ask questions and bug people.

Best buy stopped the reserve program.

Wookiee2cu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's all luck, like mentioned earlier they have an idea as of when to expect a shipment but they can be delayed for what ever reason. A guy I work with walked into the apple store at the local mall at 10 am and ended up walking out with a 32gb white wifi. They ran out of the black model but he didn't care which color he got. I was surprised he lucked out and got one but it's just random luck.

Most reactions

Latest posts