What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

MikesTooLz

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
Weather.Team
I saw Disconect on tuesday. The story was good, the movie was a little strange. A good chunk of the movie is just silence with you watching someones face as they type on the computer and their text is displayed on the bottom of the screen as they type. It was almost like a silent film.

I also saw Pain & Gain yesterday. I highly recomend this movie, It had everyone laughing throughout the entire film. I'm not a huge fan of The Rock, but he played an amazingly good role in this film.

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Not a movie, but just starting Downton Abbey from the beginning. Just finished the first episode, I'd forgotten how far they came in three years.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband and I went and saw 42. It was entertaining and educational, at least for me. I'd heard of Jackie Robinson, but had only a vague idea of who he was.

DH originally wanted to see Oblivion, but I suggested in line that we catch 42 instead, because I'd heard good things about it, and Oblivion had gotten mixed reviews. I've also always found Tom Cruise creepy. Starting with Risky Business, I never understood his appeal.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm currently working my way through Season Two of Home Improvement, a lucky find at the library. I'd forgotten just how funny it was!

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Sun King

iPF Noob
Reaction score
We watched "The Company You Keep" over the weekend .

Enjoyed seeing some elder stars in it Julie christie , Susan sarandon , nick nolte and Robert Redford.

Jackie evankho was good as redfords daughter.

Last edited by a moderator:

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
sightseers 2012 british dark comedy movie about a couple serial killers who kill only to solve their own problems weird movie :ipad-movie:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been rewatching all seasons of Mad Men and just realized that I'd missed some episodes before, which now explains why some characters just "disappeared" -- they didn't; I just didn't realize I'd not seen the entire seasons!

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Percy Jackson & The Olympians - The Lightning Thief

Follows the book fairly well, great effects and fun to watch

Oh, and the second to last Downton Abbey season 1 episode. So neat to see the little things I missed before, not knowing what was coming.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 247820

Just watched Guys and Dolls.
With all those wonderful Damon Runyon characters.

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The Bucket List. Sappy premise, scarcely any story...but guess what? The acting redeemed everything, as one would hope and expect given the cast. On Rotten Tomatoes, the critics gave it 40, the audience 81. I'm with the audience.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Asharp

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Killing Fields.

The first time I saw it was when it first come out in movie theaters.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Killing Fields.

The first time I saw it was when it first come out in movie theaters.

That was a great movie, with a brilliant soundtrack by Mike Oldfield. Here's Étude, the end theme.

Sent from my stock iPad 2

Last edited by a moderator:

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just tried watching This Is 40 at someone's recommendation. I turned it off about 20 minutes in. The characters are so annoying and yet boring, I wouldn't care if they all died in a car crash scene or something.

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kon tiki its very fun real life history adventure film with beautiful reality scenery :thumbs:

Most reactions

Latest posts