What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I watched School of Rock. I love Jack Black

Disney's Cinderella

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
seeking a friend for the end of the world what a downer although still enjoyable to watch that odd couple well perhaps when its the end of the world we cant choose friend anymore :p

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
An Indian movie -- Trishna -- which was so-so. Good theme, bad execution. Dragged pointlessly.

A French movie -- Queen to Play -- entertaining, but predictable.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
MASH

BTW, there are no asterisks between the letters in the on-screen title. Those were added later, in the movie posters and the titles of the television series.

image-2438124697.jpg

Last edited:

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
De rouille et d'os aka rust and bone its so simple frenchy drama with no flashbacks just keep moving forward written wonderfully with some interesting topics :thumbs:

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
De rouille et d'os aka rust and bone its so simple frenchy drama with no flashbacks just keep moving forward written wonderfully with some interesting topics :thumbs:

I've been think about watching that recently, I may just give it a go.

Last night I started watching Enigma, got about 15mins in only to realise I had already seen it.....d'oh!

The Archangel

Most reactions