What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Iron man. My daughter doesn't like Robert Downey jr. She thinks he is too arrogant.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
My daughter adores him. He is rather arrogant but hey, that's part of his charm.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Lincoln. Worth watching.

I heard about it. It has not yet started in Austria. Spielberg was director, Daniel Day Lewis the actor in leading role, am I right? Must be excellent.

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I heard about it. It has not yet started in Austria. Spielberg was director, Daniel Day Lewis the actor in leading role, am I right? Must be excellent.

Yes, that's the one. I don't know how appealing it is to non-Americans, but I thought it worth seeing even though I found faults. (And I don't mean that I'm a big history expert or anything.)

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Titanic mini series via Netflix. Use one pad to stream and the other pad to surf.

Sent from my WiFi Black 64GB iPad with Retina Display in NYC using iPF

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Watched Snow White and the Huntsman tonight. Charlize Theron was splendidly evil, a performance good enough to lift the film a bit above the "average CGI-fantasy movie" level.

Tomorrow: wrapping up the trilogy with The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest.

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The Sweeney, more out of curiosity as I remember watching the TV series in my youth. I'm not sure how it would go down overseas as the London accents of Reagan and Carter are going to make it hard to follow......it might end up as an English language film with English subtitles.

The Archangel

mrcupu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
the grabbers about monsters attacking village but its allergic to alcohol so kinda stupid but cant stop watching how hard those village people trying to get drunk in order to survive :D

AQ_OC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw Cloud Atlas. I enjoyed the movie even though I didn't really understand it. I listened to it on audiobook and just totally missed almost everything that was going on there...but many of the connections between the stories filled in in the movie just flew by me listening to audiobook. I could remember the arc of the various stories well enough...but the characters in each story....I without the movie, I just didn't get this stuff from the audiobook. Of course, I've driving when listening to the book and sometimes the mind wonders....yes, I can daydream while driving and listening to an audiobook. Nothing you can do about a wandering mind... :)

Beckio

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last movie I went to see in the cinema was Texas Chainsaw 3D, about 2 weeks ago!
The last movie I actually watched was The Dark Knight. One of my all time favourites :)

Most reactions

Latest posts