What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am watching Le Samourai from 1968, its a great French movie by Jean peirre Melville. The actors are alain delon and Nathalie Delon

RIP Steve Jobs 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I finally watched The Avengers last night. Excellent! Love escapism.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Absolutely brilliant movie, Gab. We are having problems with the cable linked to the DVD player and every time The Hulk roared it dislodged the cable. In the end, we were screaming at him to stop roaring. Hilarious afterwards but extremely annoying at the time.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Absolutely brilliant movie, Gab. We are having problems with the cable linked to the DVD player and every time The Hulk roared it dislodged the cable. In the end, we were screaming at him to stop roaring. Hilarious afterwards but extremely annoying at the time.

It was brilliant although I watched it in 3D and felt let down by the 3D, I didn't think it worked well or added anything......I kind of wished that I had just put the 2D disc in the player!

The Archangel

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Oh I'm sorry to hear that Gab.

It's not a big issue, they include the 2D disc as well, I just wish if they are going to make a 3D movie they make it worthwhile and not just as a gimmick. Hugo is a great example of a film where IMHO 3D actually added to the movie.

The Archangel

Most reactions