What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Chapslick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Chronicle. That movie was ridiculously awesome. I recommend it to everyone.

GabEla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last movie that I happened to watch was Real Steel, pretty good if I must say so. hugh Jackman really fit the character in which he played! :) I highly recommend it.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The last movie that I happened to watch was Real Steel, pretty good if I must say so. hugh Jackman really fit the character in which he played! :) I highly recommend it.

Hi Gabela--

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information that contain many sections that cover Ipad App Store, Help, General Discussion, Accessories, Ipad Education and Business. The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. See here: http://www.ipadforums.net/forumindex.php

If you have not already, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world. http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Finally, please take a moment to read our Forum Rules: Forum rules - everybody please read!!.

Best Wishes and Enjoy!:)

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
TERMINATOR 2: Judgement Day
Extreme Edition
AA
image-1595964481.png

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Absolute favourite film AA. Definitely where the sequel is better than the original.
I watched Twilight Eclipse

Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I borrowed 2 don siegel film from a work colleague, Charlie Varrick and Telefon, loved watching them

RIP Steve Jobs 

polohyuytsd7yu43

iPF Noob
Reaction score
have to say I love movies that make me think. I especially like those with twists where I think I have it all figured out and something happens and I have to think all over again. So, yeah, I loved inception. I go to the movies 3 or 4 times a month, I'm a junkie. LOL

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been watching a series about Edward VII via Netflix. He's finally become king after Victoria's longggg reign.

Most reactions

Latest posts