What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"The Transcendant Man" - about the life and times of Ray Kurzweil and his observations regarding the Singularity. Fascinating stuff.

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
J. Edgar Hoover this evening!!

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

tlbaker

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Horrible Bosses, way better than I was expecting!

The Archangel

Don't tell me watching now!! ;)

Sent from my Verizon Black 64GB iPad 2 With IOS 5.01 Update using iPF

Unleashed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How cute is that avatar I ask you!

lol thanx! Here I have darth vadar penguin and there I have penguin yoda lol

@ the person who mentioned tower heist, I was going to watch that at the cinema but end up going to see the other movie with the gods.. whats it called, 3D.. was also a little bit of a let down

singlestick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doing my holiday movie marathon. Saw Mission Impossible:Ghost Protocol. Lots of fun. The audience applauded one stunt in particular. But the best films for me were The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Tremendously enjoyed Rooney Mara's brave performance. She is the heart of the movie. And the other great film was the latest adaptation of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. Great story and acting, especially by Gary Oldman. The only downside to Tinker is that it really helps to know the novel.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Gabriel1 said:
Horrible Bosses, way better than I was expecting!

The Archangel

Agreed

kingnba6 said:

Ready for haywire? Lol. Jolie was perfect for salt though.

singlestick said:
Doing my holiday movie marathon. Saw Mission Impossible:Ghost Protocol. Lots of fun. The audience applauded one stunt in particular. But the best films for me were The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. Tremendously enjoyed Rooney Mara's brave performance. She is the heart of the movie. And the other great film was the latest adaptation of Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy. Great story and acting, especially by Gary Oldman. The only downside to Tinker is that it really helps to know the novel.

You got everything I Wana c but Sherlock. What's wrong. Don't like downey?

Most reactions