What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

fishychick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In theaters: The Help, and going to see Crazy, Stupid, Love tomorrow.
At home: American Beauty. Forced my two bestiess to watch it. =)

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Watched The Usual Suspects again....loved it !

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

iCan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bridesmaids .... On the plane, though seen it in cinema....

Also watched this movie called Eden Lake........

A romantic weekend in the woods turns into a bloody struggle for survival when a vacationing couple finds their campsite surrounded by an aggressive gang of obnoxious adolescents in the feature directorial debut of My Little Eye screenwriter James Watkins. All nursery school teacher Jenny and her boyfriend, Steve, wanted was a quiet weekend alone, and what better setting for such a romantic retreat than a quiet lake surrounded by a vast forest? Just as Steve is preparing to propose to Jenny, however, their blissful moment of peace is rudely interrupted when their campsite is encircled by a gang of particularly unruly teens. After the kids provoke the couple by stealing their belongings and vandalizing their car, the situation turns deadly serious as Steve attempts to confront them and suffers a terrible beating. Now it's up to Jenny to flee from her tormentors under the shroud of darkness and make her way to the nearest town, though what she finds there may well be worse than what's waiting for her back in the woods. ~ Jason Buchanan, Rovi

The movie actually really got to me.... it's not something I normally would watch or sit through but I wanted to see how it turned out.....I don't really know what my thoughts are on the actual movie - but the idea or the plot of the movie has kinda got to me.... not in a scary way but in a sad, angry and upset way.....because things that happened in the movie can and do happen in real life....

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The inbetweeners, it was a good laugh and very funny right from the begening. Highly recommended, but not family friendly, dont watch it with kids

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

Most reactions

Latest posts