What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished watching The Adjustment Bureau, what an excellent piece of original, romantic and fast paced cinema. Great. Can't believe that IMDB only rated it at 7.1.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

singlestick

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just finished watching The Adjustment Bureau, what an excellent piece of original, romantic and fast paced cinema. Great. Can't believe that IMDB only rated it at 7.1.

I agree that The Adjustment Bureau was very good. I'm not sure why it did not find a bigger, more receptive audience, although a couple of people I know dismissed it as a lightweight copy of Inception. I thought it held up on its own.

Speaking of "All For One ..." I am looking forward to see the upcoming remake of The Three Musketeers, even though some of it looks pretty cheesy.

Shayla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last movie i saw?
Limitless :) good movie with an unexpected ending, thought it was going to end totally different
Good twist to it :)

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
singlestick said:
Speaking of "All For One ..." I am looking forward to see the upcoming remake of The Three Musketeers, even though some of it looks pretty cheesy.

Nothing wrong with cheesy from time to time. On occasions I love movies that require no brain power and where I already know the ending.

Joan Hall Hovey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.joanhallhovey.com
Buried

Buried is a tense, gripping movie, beautifully acted by Ryan Reynolds. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time. Love suspense, both reading it and writing it. But the ending of Buried left me a little ill. Still for a low budget movie, very well done. This would make a great play, easily staged. Reminded me a little of Sorry Wrong Number, which I'm sure everyone here is too young to remember. Agnes Moorehead did the original radio play.

GoPackGo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Last night I watched The Adjustment Bureau (on my iPad!). Not at all what I expected, but I had no idea what it was about. I actually really liked it.

Edit: Now the most recent movie is The Social Network - also watched on my iPad. Pretty great movie, but I guess it was slightly overwhelming seeing it at this point after all of the hype. I still enjoyed it though.

Last edited:

Aa1

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The deer hunter

One of my favourite movies, this is this!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Most reactions

Latest posts