What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

ipadfreak69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
And Diane Kruger. Man loses identity and taxi driver helps him find it. Hello to you too.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Yes. I saw this, I thought it was quite genius writing! I like to see everything I can opening week.
So Girly of me. HA!
Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nope but I will definitely see it as I'm a Will Ferrell fan

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

Yellow_Jello

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well the last movie I watched was "Something Burrowed" It's was really good, I went to watch it at the cinema with my friends the other week :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I saw The thing last night! Still don't like the graphic details! I want to see Kung Fu panda 2!!!

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the wee hours of this morning ( wasn't worth going to bed) I started watching the Lord Of The Rings Box set again. I guess you either love it or hate it. :)

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The last movie i saw in theaters was hangover 2. I thought it sucked lol...at least compared to the first one.

Sent from my iPad2 using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:
In the wee hours of this morning ( wasn't worth going to bed) I started watching the Lord Of The Rings Box set again. I guess you either love it or hate it. :)

Might join you! I loved that trilogy but you need to prepare carefully for all three! How many hours? . It's a bit like my North And South collection(with Patrick Swayze - deep loss to me), 18 hours if you watch all the videos.

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Vintage90 said:

I hate it. I watched fair game. Political movie but the releasing of classified info that blew a CIA agents cover.

Most reactions

Latest posts