What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
moto said:
It was the hangover :D

Good movie, hope 2 hold up to the original.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

I thought the second one was a lot funnier than the first one ~ which I watched when we got home from the second one.

I think the first one was hella dumb. But my daughter thought it was better than the first!

Go figure. Kids.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I thought the second one was a lot funnier than the first one ~ which I watched when we got home from the second one.

I think the first one was hella dumb. But my daughter thought it was better than the first!

Go figure. Kids.

Well that sounds promising. Hope to catch it soon. Not in the middle east though, it will nope so censored that I will just the opening and closing credits.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sounds like a movie to watch, Mark. My daughter's fiance is coming home from Texas in about a month, and will be home for 4 days, then deployed to Iraq.

He is only 20. Great kid. Just a kid...

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Sounds like a movie to watch, Mark. My daughter's fiance is coming home from Texas in about a month, and will be home for 4 days, then deployed to Iraq.

He is only 20. Great kid. Just a kid...

I hope he will be okay... Like you said, just a kid.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Herrflik

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hangover II, bought the first DVD to see what it was like before going and despite Part 2 bieng a little samey it was hilarious.

ipadfreak69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Herrflik said:
Hangover II, bought the first DVD to see what it was like before going and despite Part 2 bieng a little samey it was hilarious.

Yes yes yes! Chow really stepped it up with this one. It wasn't better than the first but it was equally funny as the first if not a lot funnier. Poor Allan is all I can say. You won't be out of money investing in seeing this one.
The cast put the RAUNCH, in RAUNCHY!
Mike Tyson gotta love em! 5 stars in my opinion!! :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We saw Pirates of the Caribean 4. Great escapism. Totally enjoyable. I love Capt Jack Sparrow and Penelope Cruz was brilliant. Harry Potter trailer looked amazing. Can't wait.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

b00bie

iPF Novice
Reaction score
We watched Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps and Knight and Day this weekend. The Michael Douglas film was predictable (but the wife likes him) and the Tom Cruise movie was pretty good it had some great stunts (not as good as Salt) a little far fetched romance and some subtle humor and we both enjoyed it. We are not much for going to the movies but prefer to watch at home. Looking foward to the new Pirates when it shows up on DVD.

Anomalous

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Anyone see the preview for Super 8? Looks good in a creepy sort of way.:D

I have and look forward to seeing it as well. :)

By the way, for a limited time, there's a free Super 8 app in the App Store for the iPhone (and any iDevice with a camera I guess). Turns it into a vintage movie camera. It promotes the movie but isn't centered solely on it. Worth the download.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/super-8/id435739918?mt=8

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF

ipadfreak69

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
Unknown after many many difficulties.

Might I ask who the characters are In this film sounds familiar?
Liam Neeson by chance....I think I saw this one. :)
Hello by the way. :)

HKWrite12

iPF Noob
Reaction score
ipadfreak69 said:
Might I ask who the characters are In this film sounds familiar?
Liam Neeson by chance....I think I saw this one. :)
Hello by the way. :)

And Diane Kruger. Man loses identity and taxi driver helps him find it. Hello to you too.

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts