What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Drinking? Getting drunk to survive lousy movies isn't really my type of fun.

If I watch a movie, it is in a sober state, not that I am ever drunk ;)

Yeh, yeh, we all say that even me and I'm almost a teetotaller. Although when I was asked for a specific amount it became at least 1 or 2 units a week except special occasions.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
RED (Retired, Extremely Dangerous), not the best of films...light entertainment. This is nit a recommendation.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Reaction score
iPad 2 is cool said:
RED (Retired, Extremely Dangerous), not the best of films...light entertainment. This is nit a recommendation.

True. The movie can be an okish time filler, but it is not great in any regards. Whats that woman's name, the one who worked at the phone center, she was horrendous. And the jokes weren't all that funny, either.

For 6.99£ it is definitely overpriced.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
True. The movie can be an okish time filler, but it is not great in any regards. Whats that woman's name, the one who worked at the phone center, she was horrendous. And the jokes weren't all that funny, either.

For 6.99£ it is definitely overpriced.

Her name is Mary-Louise Parker...poor in RED. Great in Weeds (excellent show).

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I am working on reports and watching The Bad Seed. Classic. Talk about giving a whole new meaning to the word Sociopath.

5,833 posts, that is some going. Well done.

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Good to know. My daughter wants a very late portion of fish & chips....just got to go and get it.

mx1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thor:

As good as Iron Man 2, better than The Secret Life of Bees, or Sister Hood of the Traveling Pants.

Most reactions

Latest posts