What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been catching a bunch of movies on tv and recording them with my dvr.. The last few movies I watched were:

Role models
How to lose a guy in 10 days
Knocked up
Ratatouille
Baby mama
Step brothers
What happens in Vegas
The wedding date
Back to the future

:D

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Now we're talking, Matthew McConnaughy. I love love that man. Anything with him in is absolutely wonderful.

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Now we're talking, Matthew McConnaughy. I love love that man. Anything with him in is absolutely wonderful.

Yes :D

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Brockly

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just watching rio on my iPad I have 18 mins left had to fork bed. But it's a cute movie :) I love Tracy Morgan. He's so funny ;)

[Sigpic][\Sigpic]

ipad2iscool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello, I recently seen the movie called lottery ticket!
It’s a good movie considering the fairly low rating it has on IMDB
this movie is a comedy about a young man from America who wins 370 million on the lottery,
but he has to survive a long weekend after neighbours find out about his huge win!
before he can collect his money.

I would advice watching it on blu-ray or dvd as I really liked it.

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Watched willy wonka and the chocolate factory! Love that movie my hubs cried at the end!

pastan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
How did you find it?

It's more gang style, I really liked the first and second one, but the last one was, well a bit extreme.

Me too, liked the first and second better. All that impressed me on the third was their last costume in which i found myself not focusing on their dance but on the switching of colors of their costume already.. Haha:)

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts