What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got done watching my favorite movie ever for probably the 250th time (seriously).

nike-dunk-high-pro-sb-ferris-bueller-sample-detailed-pictures.jpg

I love that movie! Esp when that very nice red corvette, was it, drove right off and out of that garage!

Hilarious!

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Saw "The Dilema" today... so so, actually pretty boring, slow moving. I either want fast and funny or intriguing and exercising my mind.. not slow... LOL

tdmsu

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Tomorrow I am seeing Black Swan and I want to see Social Network too.

Black Swan is great... It made me curious about ballet. (that is saying something )

We just saw The King's Speech... Also a great movie. Colin Firth could easily win the Oscar.

mer4343

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Black Swan and King's Speech are on my list this weekend. I'm skeptical of Black Swan. The previews I have seen told me nothing about the movie, a lot about the makeup and costumes. I'm told it's a great movie though, so I'll give it a go. King's Speech I'm looking forward to!

Most reactions