What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
in the theatre??? I can't even remember I think it was Salt with a free movie ticket. I watched Savage Grace on my flight back home and boy was it disturbing.

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I wanted to see the Tourist this weekend but it was too ugly outside... so maybe Wednesday.. we're closing down from Weds through Jan 3 so I have some free time! Hey, that means today is Thursday!

j0yful

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didnt like the TOURIST, IMO one of angelina jolie's worse movie. Watched Despicable Me and Toy Story 3 over the holidays. I still love it!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I didnt like the TOURIST, IMO one of angelina jolie's worse movie. Watched Despicable Me and Toy Story 3 over the holidays. I still love it!

Day and Knight, with Tom Cruise and whatsherface, I thought was one of the worse movies I ever saw. I just as soon spoon out my eyes than to watch that again.

My daughter loved Despicable Me, Joy! My ringtone is "He's so fluffy I'm gonna die!"

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I so want to see dispicable me! Saw True Grit and Tron over the break. Both were entertaining... There's one coming this weekend I'm hoping to see but can't think of it right now and I'm sitting here in the forums when I should be in my MINI driving to work, so yeah, BYE!

Major Eazy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are we talking about last movie you see on the iPad or at cinema?

The first and last movie I watched on the iPad was Blade Runner: The Final Cut and I won't be downloading any more movies to watch on iPad, I'll stick with DVDs.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
and I won't be downloading any more movies to watch on iPad, I'll stick with DVDs.

How come? I have never watched a movie on my iPad yet and I have had it 7 months! I just couldn't see buying one when I already have it and I don't even watch them on my computer!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Digikid

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How come? I have never watched a movie on my iPad yet and I have had it 7 months! I just couldn't see buying one when I already have it and I don't even watch them on my computer!

Netflix

Oh Yeah. I want the Apple TV so I can join Netflix.

You do not need the AppleTV just for Netflix Marie. You can use Netflix on just about anything these days. Wii, Xbox 360, PS3, PC, Smartphones, Bluray Players.....the list goes on and on.

Most reactions