What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

iPad 2 is cool

iPF Noob
Reaction score
HKWrite12 said:
Memento=BORING

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

Really!! I honestly thought it was one of the best films of the year. Many years ago I accidentally stumbled into the wrong cinema screen and loved the movie. Watched it again about 6 months ago, still thought it was awesome.

Sent from my beloved iPad 2 using iPF...... All For One And One For All.

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
'The Social Network', was viewed last night. Liked it very much. Liked the score even more! 

//Stefan 

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I tried to watch that, but I just couldn't get in to it!

Are you refering to 'The Social...'? Can only say I found it extremely confusing at first, but when you realise that it's naught but flashbacks, and, actually, takes place at two different hearings, it sort of clearifies! 

//Stefan 

YEEZY

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Amazing how a movie on Facebook can be done well if it was produced and directed well.

Just saw Rango, thought it'd but it was like a kids movie for adults.

Last edited by a moderator:

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
'The Seven Adventures of Sinbad' (no, not the classic tale)... Probably the worst movie I've ever come across... I've seen better CGI in animatics... Not to mention a script with a predictability that rivals only the fact that christmas will come every year... The blob (not iPad ditos ) says: "A mix between Avatar, Lost and Iron Man"... Yeah, right... So is a Mickey Spillane novel too in that case... Really, really, really (and a couple more 'really') tacky piece of film is this...

I can find only two things good about it: the picture quality was very crisp and nice...

//Stefan 

Last edited:

Coffeeboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Harry Potter 7, pt 2. Saw it in 3D, but weren't overly impressed. The movie was absolutely great, but 3D? It was okay, but not more.

//Stefan 

Most reactions

Latest posts