What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What's the last movie you saw?

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just watched Princess Tam Tam (1935) starring Josephine Baker on TMC.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

mollysmom

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I did! I love the dated dialogue (thank God it was subtitled) and how much things have and have not changed. I also really looking at all the great art deco sets, clothing, etc

Sent from my iPad using iPF

info

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
No No No. I wanna know what it was! The last movie I saw was last night. Takers. Pretty good!

I can't remember but it was probably something from Turner Classic Movies. I save all my money for apps these days, besides the movies lately are *terrible.* The actors all look like dressed up babies. ;)

M

Manou

I am off to the cinema to see the last Harry Potter movie. Well prepared, here is the check list:
Mr Manou - tick
Nicely chilled New Zealand Sauvignon Blanc in e thermos flask - tick
2 wine glasses - tick
Tickets - tick
I do know my priorities :D

M

Manou

You are so funny, woman! Bringing your iPad?

Of course I did :D
I am glad I took my iPhone as well to take pictures - the sky looked absolutely magical when we left the cinema.. Or maybe it was the Sauvignon Blanc ;)
It looked like this - sorry, can't shrink the picture on my iPad.
c001d599.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts