What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What TV shows did you watch as a kid?

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Oh, Sweetpoison, you are so funny. I have to say you are still one of my favourites on here!

cvadh387

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I was a kid I watched power rangers, small wonder, animaniacs, recess, full house, family matters, and when I was a tad younger than that, I watched sesame street and the little lamb chop lol. I loved those shows!

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Al Rogers

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I was a kid all we had was Punch & Judy shows,or Magic Lantern,and we used a candle not electric. TVs were not invented yet,but we lived through it

ipfuser653

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dr.Who (John Pertwee will always be The Doctor to me)
Star Trek
Thunderbirds
Joe 90
UFO
Mr Ben
Thundercats
Time Tunnel
The Tomorrow People (who had the first iPad type computer)
Scooby Doo
Wacky Races
The Perils of Penelope Pitstop
McGuyver
The A Team
The Basil Brush Show
Danger Mouse
The Tripods (a BBC adaption of the John Christopher books)
Another book adaption that had everyone bar the two main characters start smashing up all modern technology. The brother and sister finally found it was due to the stone Merlin had turned into having been quarried up, awakening him early.
Sapphire And Steel
Crackerjack!
The Magic Roundabout
...and loads more I've forgotten the names of :)

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dr.Who (John Pertwee will always be The Doctor to me)
Star Trek
Thunderbirds
Joe 90
UFO
Mr Ben
Thundercats
Time Tunnel
The Tomorrow People (who had the first iPad type computer)
Scooby Doo
Wacky Races
The Perils of Penelope Pitstop
McGuyver
The A Team
The Basil Brush Show
Danger Mouse
The Tripods (a BBC adaption of the John Christopher books)
Another book adaption that had everyone bar the two main characters start smashing up all modern technology. The brother and sister finally found it was due to the stone Merlin had turned into having been quarried up, awakening him early.
Sapphire And Steel
Crackerjack!
The Magic Roundabout
...and loads more I've forgotten the names of :)

Of your list, I only have heard of these! Do you remember a show called the "The Little People?" Wait! I think it was called "Land Of The Giants"

Oh ~ hell ~ I don't remember! But I loved that show!

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Of your list, I only have heard of these! Do you remember a show called the "The Little People?" Wait! I think it was called "Land Of The Giants"

Oh ~ hell ~ I don't remember! But I loved that show!

Hello sweet p, my hubby says you are right, it is the Land of the Giants and it was set in the 50's. You can get Dr Who and others on BBC USA. If you are interested, but I'm not sure you would be. Having a good birthday, surrounded by kids.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Hello sweet p, my hubby says you are right, it is the Land of the Giants and it was set in the 50's. You can get Dr Who and others on BBC USA. If you are interested, but I'm not sure you would be. Having a good birthday, surrounded by kids.

Land Of The Giants, that takes me back......wasn't it on just before ( or after) How!?

Happy birthday to you!

Dr Who has changed so much, from cardboard sets and glove puppet aliens to the latest episode I watched yesterday which is totally cinematic in quality.

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts