What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What music are you listening to right now!?!?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mahler 6 - Zander/Philharmonia

IMG_1781.jpg

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Kevin, do you have the Beethoven symphonies that René Leibowitz recorded for Readers Digest, later reissued on LP and CD by Chesky? Except for the Bruno Walter 6th on Columbia, which is nearly perfect, the Leibowitz are my favorites for both interpretation and sonics.

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kevin, do you have the Beethoven symphonies that René Leibowitz recorded for Readers Digest, later reissued on LP and CD by Chesky? Except for the Bruno Walter 6th on Columbia, which is nearly perfect, the Leibowitz are my favorites for both interpretation and sonics.
I don't have that cycle. On CD, I have Karajan (1963), Gardiner, Barenboim, Rattle and Vänskä, plus whatever is in the DG 100 great symphonies box, and a set by the Zagreb Philharmonic. On vinyl, I have Solti and Karajan, plus the symphonies in the Franklin Mint 100 Greatest Recordings Of All Time.

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm exploring some of the new spatial audio tracks. I didn't expect much when I first heard about it, but I've discovered I like it. Wearing headphones/earbuds has always given me a kind of mini-theater between my ears experience rather than the illusion of being in a theater. Spacial audio still does, but now the audio has more spacial depth. Not just right and left, but front and back. Sometimes it doesn't matter, and sometimes it makes a huge difference.

Most reactions

Latest posts