What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What PS3 or PC/Mac game are you playing right now?

rdharper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't play games that haven't been around for over a century. Yep, i'm an elitist snob.

There may be a few of the games developed in the last 30 years around in the year 2080. Maybe one. Maybe none.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
He clicked and responded just to tell us he only plays chess and checkers I guess

rdharper

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Don't play games that haven't been around for over a century. Yep, i'm an elitist snob.

There may be a few of the games developed in the last 30 years around in the year 2080. Maybe one. Maybe none.

Then I'd say your reply doesn't fit well in this thread.

Of course you are right. My answer was none. Not a luddite, just unwilling to invest time and energy in temporary games. Of course I should say I do play chess and bridge, online and off. I check any apps related to those games. And I do own both of the best golf games.

The wife enjoys the word games. But I suspect none of those are within the genre of interest here, so again, you are correct. :D

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But the computer wasn't invented over a century again, so why do you play online? :D

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Nobody knows yet, but Blizzard has said they would have two major releases this year with Blizzcon sandwiched in between, and those will be Starcraft2 before, and WOW Cataclysm after Blizzcon. Which means no sooner than 2011 for Diablo3.

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Bummer, I should have sold my Heroic ToGC25 and 10 geared priest before the new stuff came out.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I never leave WOW for good :) I leave often, then go back for the new stuff. I hate end game, love the leveling part, so I hit level cap and leave til the next expansion! Can't wait for Cataclysm. I may even have to spend less time on my iPad. :)

OP
M

Matth3w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I hate the fact that I am in the hardest dungeon and none of the gear is better, and dealing with retards that can't get out of the fire...especially as a healer...so I always end up getting bored.

I'd also rather spend time with my wife instead of raiding 4 nights a week.

cherhall

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yep, raiding to me seems more like a job than fun, and I play to have fun. Being single, and the fact that all my kids play too, it's part of our time together! Two kids in the house play and my oldest plays along from his house.....but he has a strict rule, that he only plays after his wife and children are asleep :) he's a night owl, they are early risers, so it works out well!

Most reactions

Latest posts