What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What is your job???

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Okay ~ touche'

The man OR woman is always asking yet never answering anything.

Better?:D

Now that is a sensible response :p

Btw. how is your part-time job as a picture hunter going? If you need professional assistance:

Attachments

• image-2413181649.png
    image-2413181649.png
    252.9 KB · Views: 142

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
Okay ~ touche'

The man OR woman is always asking yet never answering anything.

Better?:D

Now that is a sensible response :p

Btw. how is your part-time job as a picture hunter going? If you need professional assistance:

I have no clue where they went. I am going to take a few more pictures, download them on my computer here and see exactly where they go.

Is that a plan or what?

Go ahead, babe. Admit it is a great plan.:D

Reaction score
SweetPoison said:
I have no clue where they went. I am going to take a few more pictures, download them on my computer here and see exactly where they go.

Is that a plan or what?

Woman, you are ingenious.

I am ~ speechless. That is more then a plan, it is a solution and could have easily been my idea. :D

Karyyk

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm an IT Guy, although there's a lot more to it than that. Ultimately, I'm just another member of the corporate workforce whose job it is to do all those things that no one else wants to do.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SweetPoison said:

Is that a plan or what?

Woman, you are ingenious.

I am ~ speechless. That is more then a plan, it is a solution and could have easily been my idea. :D

I found them. Be nice.:p

Katrina2475

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm a stay at home mom to a 4 year old and a 2 year old. When my youngest is in school I will be restarting a course to be a medical transcriptionist so I can work from home.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Loraco

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katrina2475 said:
I'm a stay at home mom to a 4 year old and a 2 year old. When my youngest is in school I will be restarting a course to be a medical transcriptionist so I can work from home.

Sent from my 32 GB wifi Ipad 2

Good for you I love to here that I was also a stay at home Mom! It's a fulfilling and hard job!you have lots of jobs with in your job! Cook,teacher,Plummer, nurse,janitor and car giver!

biobunny

iPF Noob
Reaction score
A normal MacBook at my school:

First key on keyboard is reduce brightness. Second is esc

I start it up and I see a half naked girl as a wallpaper.

I think my school should focus on having better Windows Desktops personally rather than having Macs. But then they're forced to NetBoot into the ancient servers.

Sent from my interestingcompanionPad using iPF!

Edit: I was referring to dorfif (something like that).

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts