What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
" Fear Nothing " by Lisa Gardner. Interesting, convoluted but a good " go to sleep " book!

:) Peace begins with a smile :)
- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
"Two Graves "vPreston Child
This book is wonderful for everyone who likes mysteries. However, it is also extremely interesting is so many ways! My favorite part was about quantum mechanics and " The Copenhagen Window " truly fascinating in every way! Read it! It has a quote at the beginning that reads ( something like ) If you are intEnt on revenge, dig two graves " I loved this book!

mydave

iPF Novice
Reaction score
"Two Graves "vPreston Child
This book is wonderful for everyone who likes mysteries. However, it is also extremely interesting is so many ways! My favorite part was about quantum mechanics and " The Copenhagen Window " truly fascinating in every way! Read it! It has a quote at the beginning that reads ( something like ) If you are intEnt on revenge, dig two graves " I loved this book!

Agreed. Preston & Child wrote many great books. Agent Perdergast is legendary. I thought the better one in the series was the first one, Relic.
Anyway, I am reading the latest 'Wyman Ford' series by Douglas Preston.
Tyrannosaur Canyon
Blasphemy
Impact
The Kraken Project
Each one presents mystery, science, thrill, and knowledge that are beyond my wildest expectations. While I thought no one can do this type of writing better than Michael Crichton or Dan Brown. Preston has shown me that he is right up there with the best.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Just finishing up with the latest Harry Dresden novel "Skin Game" (by Jim Butcher). Excellent book.

Worst part is it's almost over and then I will have a long wait for the next one. Sigh... :)

Marilyn

bab2010

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Reading again the Steve Jobs by Walter Isaacson.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I am reading Wolf of Wall Street. I hope the movie is better than the book...it's a slow read so far. :(

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I'm reading " The Target " by David Baldacci " so far great!

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
This .....

image-3261627834.jpg

New story ....

:)

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I've read one Ansel Adams book before. He is an amazing writer! What is "Negative" about?

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've read one Ansel Adams book before. He is an amazing writer! What is "Negative" about? :) Peace begins with a smile :) - Mother Teresa. iPad 2
My son persuaded me to read it. It should help take better pictures. It's about exposure, the zone system, filters, natural light, artifical light and such things.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
You already take photos as well as he does! I LOVE his work! Even have some on my walls! Just prints though.
Actually, when I went to college for a two year art program, one of the major factors in design is about the positive/negative in any picture no matter what medium! I get EXACTLY what it is about now! THANKS!

- Mother Teresa.
iPad 2

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts