What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you reading now?

MadChef

iPF Novice
Reaction score
With my meager refund from Amazon for e books, I bought The Night Eternal which is the third book of the Strain Trilogy.

☮♥

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Horns by Joe Hill
What genre is that novel? Are you enjoying it? I just finished a book by David Baldachin ( sorry, not sure of spelling ) " the Forgotten "and then a novel by Tami Hoag called " 9th Girl " and now reading " Silencing Eve "by Iris Johansen. The first two were great. I'm just getting into the last one listed.
I love "Jack Reacher " - every one of them is a page turner ! Not a go to sleep book!

Last edited:

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
This! :)

AA

image-2771653878.jpg

Sent from my iPad using iPF

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Dangerous Days of Daniel X (Daniel X #1) by James Patterson

and

The Hard Way (Jack Reacher #10) by Lee Child

and Evil Genius by Catherine Jinks (just started, not sure if I like it)

image-639245138.jpg

I just finished Jack Reacher One Shot (#9) and haven't taken it off my device yet...

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm currently on Lee Child's Jack Reacher book #14 ("61 Hours").

It's funny - after the discussion here about the movie, I had the urge to re-read the series/set again. And ... its like popcorn or a Lays potato chip! I can't put them down! :)

The bonus is that, since it's been quite a number of years since I've read them, they're like new books to me...

Marilyn

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I'm currently on Lee Child's Jack Reacher book #14 ("61 Hours"). It's funny - after the discussion here about the movie, I had the urge to re-read the series/set again. And ... its like popcorn or a Lays potato chip! I can't put them down! :) The bonus is that, since it's been quite a number of years since I've read them, they're like new books to me... Marilyn

Jack Reacher has never disappointed me. In fact if I can't be a Colonial Fleet Flag officer again, in my next life, let me be Reacher. :)

AA

Sent from my iPhone using iPF

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Jack Reacher has never disappointed me. In fact if I can't be a Colonial Fleet Flag officer again, in my next life, let me be Reacher. :)

How about an officer in the Royal Mantacoran Navy?

If you can't have Cylons as ultimate enemies then superman genetic slave traders are a pretty good second choice, and tree cats totally rule as the ultimate empathic partners.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh, that reminds me. I think I'll re-start that series after I've worked through the Reacher books. It's been a while on those, too.

Thanks for the reminder. And yes, tree cats are cool!

Marilyn

P.S. For those that are lost - we're speaking of the Honor Harrington series by David Weber. Most excellent series, IMNSHO. :)

Most reactions

Latest posts