What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Errr. Squib, why have you posted so many times. Is there a problem with Ipf app?
Hi Haylee,
In help it says I can delete my posts by lightly touching the screen from right to left, like in mail and many other apps! Now that I can see all of those posts I would like to delete all but one. Do you know where on the screen I am supposed to do that? Thanks so much, Diane/squib

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Haylee, In help it says I can delete my posts by lightly touching the screen from right to left, like in mail and many other apps! Now that I can see all of those posts I would like to delete all but one. Do you know where on the screen I am supposed to do that? Thanks so much, Diane/squib
I have to go to website view if I want to delete my posts. There, tap "Edit Post":

image-3234985181.jpg

Then "Delete":

image-1341261457.jpg

Then this:

image-3880139998.jpg

I can't delete my posts in the app view. Perhaps it's working the same for you.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
When I tried to upload a quote here is the message I got

image-1311946232.png

Be Love and Beloved

Last edited by a moderator:

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I think the app urgently needs an update. Since iOS 7 I frequently get connection errors, although everything is working.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not that old chestnut again. We had a lot of trouble last year with that problem

I think the app urgently needs an update. Since iOS 7 I frequently get connection errors, although everything is working.

Yes, this has been addressed with the Admin and IT team here...so all we can do is wait! :)

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, this has been addressed with the Admin and IT team here...so all we can do is wait! :)
It's good to see that somebody is working on it. :)

Yes, it has frequently done this to me so I just close the app and the post appears anyway.
Sometimes the app crashes when I'm writing an answer. Then I have to type everything all over again.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Trying to claim for a new oven but they are closed. The large chopping board was burnt due to my accidental touch of one of the hob switches. Luckily before the fire could take hold, the electric trip switch was triggered and turned off the hob. Thank god. My poor cats and dog were hiding under the dining table and we've had to open up all the windows and doors. This happened Friday when we were all out. Phew! Very lucky escape. The cupboard doors around the stove have all suffered from heat and smoke damage. I can't believe I caused all this. I'm so annoyed. We haven't claimed from our insurance for 10 years so I'm hoping this is covered, if not, Ă‚ÂŁ700+. Hell

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I too am getting connection errors all the time.....I tend to just ignore them and continue on.

There is an app update in the pipeline now. It will be released as soon as Apple have approved it.

Hopefully it won't be long!! ;)

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Trying to claim for a new oven but they are closed. The large chopping board was burnt due to my accidental touch of one of the hob switches. Luckily before the fire could take hold, the electric trip switch was triggered and turned off the hob. Thank god. My poor cats and dog were hiding under the dining table and we've had to open up all the windows and doors. This happened Friday when we were all out. Phew! Very lucky escape. The cupboard doors around the stove have all suffered from heat and smoke damage. I can't believe I caused all this. I'm so annoyed. We haven't claimed from our insurance for 10 years so I'm hoping this is covered, if not, Ă‚ÂŁ700+. Hell

Gosh Hayley, you were so very lucky!! Thank goodness!

Your animals are very lucky too!! Poor little things!

Have a look at your insurance policy but I would think you would be covered. A friend of mine did much the same thing here and her insurance covered everything, including cleaning all the smoke damage and repainting all her walls.

J. A.

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I too am getting connection errors all the time.....I tend to just ignore them and continue on. There is an app update in the pipeline now. It will be released as soon as Apple have approved it. Hopefully it won't be long!! ;)
That's great! :)

AdmiralAdama

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Near the Ionian Nebula, still searching for Earth
I too am getting connection errors all the time.....I tend to just ignore them and continue on.

There is an app update in the pipeline now. It will be released as soon as Apple have approved it.

Hopefully it won't be long!! ;)

I've started doing the same. Before I would close the app and relaunch. Now I hit refresh 2-3 times and the connection error stops and everything's Jake. :)

AA

Sent from my iPad using iPF

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've started doing the same. Before I would close the app and relaunch. Now I hit refresh 2-3 times and the connection error stops and everything's Jake. :) AA Sent from my iPad using iPF

Yes.....that's certainly the way to go. So much less time consuming and is usually all you need to do. ;)

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I am listening to some Mozart and trying to figure out why almost all of my album art disappeared. It's really strange...

Attachments

• image-2159147888.jpg
    image-2159147888.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 140

Most reactions

Latest posts