What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
iPad cable not working ...

Mine wasn't damaged by me. I think maybe it came from the store that way because I remember thinking when I first plugged it in " this looks very fragile " ! But now with a the wiring and tape it works great!:ipad-front:

Reaction score
lol, and guess what guys, I am selling my old Vox valve amp after three years of use, it's never been gigged but has been played loud in the home, I want a Marshall half stack :) asking price is 2,500 because it is worth that much, hopefully I can get a half stack for that much xD I want a Plexi style head with a nice 4x12 cabinet in my room, hopefully a master volume model so I can have the preamp cranked but at a low power volume xD

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

Attachments

• image-3898144640.jpg
    image-3898144640.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 123
Last edited by a moderator:

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm thinking about seeing Metallica in an IMAX theater (someone just put it in my head), and wonder how the sound systems are in them.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Mine wasn't damaged by me. I think maybe it came from the store that way because I remember thinking when I first plugged it in " this looks very fragile " ! But now with a the wiring and tape it works great!:ipad-front:
I wiggled it until it worked. I've taped it up now and touch wood has worked so far but I'm sure with my luck it will eventually pack up.

Reaction score
Chatting on a site called Ayesl.com it is a good site, a few of my online friends started it up xD

the Plymouth Fury is an amazing car, though they're rare ! really rare at that, That is why I am getting a 1958 Savoy

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
I wiggled it until it worked. I've taped it up now and touch wood has worked so far but I'm sure with my luck it will eventually pack up.

Hi Haylee,
Mine finally died for good! But I got at least 3 1/2 weeks out of it. Now I am using a retractable cord that someone JUST this minute P/U for me! It is heavenly to to not having to worry about it! Eeh, gads, I was getting the battery alarm constantly and THEN I GOT a message that the iPad had to shut itself down because the battery was so low.
I broke down and spent $25.oo on this retractable cord and have really good about it. As long as you used you taped wired on for recharging only you shouldn't have a problem! Just don't use it much when it is plugged in because when you do that ( whether you even realize it or not ) you are constantly making small movements which further damage the cord, at least that's how it happened with me!
Everything was fine when I turned it off and left it to charge over night while using the cord randomly when the battery was getting to 30! SO, I wake up this morning - YIKES - my iPad had NOT been charging all night and was down to thirty. I fiddled twisted, re taped and re-wired it, which worked for about four hours and then!? KAPUT!!
No amount t of twisting, moving it this way or that and every other single thing I could think of worked! I knew it was toast so I called around and found this one I have now and I am happy as a pig in SH- MUD!!!
If you only use it to charge at night I bet it will carry you thru a ton of time, but IF you use it while it is plugged in - you will be toast like me and out buying an re cord!!!
REMEMBER just use it FOR CHARGING!! And you will keep a smile on your face!
Take care of your Zoo as well Haylee! I love hearing your stories am looking forward to your photo's!!! Much - Diane / squib.

squib

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Listening to Classic Fm and reading. Sent from my one and only original iPad using iPF
I don't know what is happening ? Everytime I post I can't see it! I can't even find the post of you asking why I posted so many times!

Be Love and Beloved

Most reactions

Latest posts