What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
wasnt me! hi skimonkey.

It must have been Mama Bear than!! Mama bear likes to sleep under warm duvets, LOL! :eek:

Hi Ivy---how are you? Just taking my lunch hour break before I start working again! I figured I come over here and see what'sup!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It must have been Mama Bear than!! Mama bear likes to sleep under warm duvets, LOL! :eek:

Hi Ivy---how are you? Just taking my lunch hour break before I start working again! I figured I come over here and see what'sup!
im good :) hope you're not working too hard!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Oh-I will be, jammed with patients all day!! I'll be ready for a nice glass of Red when I get home!!

Hope you don't work too hard either!! Where'd the other Bear go?
yes you will enjoy the red after a busy day,i haven't done much,just stripped the modern fabric from a victorian workbox ready to recover with antique fabric,don't know about the other bear,hope the big bad wolf didn't get her!

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
skimonkey said:
Oh-I will be, jammed with patients all day!! I'll be ready for a nice glass of Red when I get home!!

Hope you don't work too hard either!! Where'd the other Bear go?

I'm watching the US Open!

The Archangel

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
yes you will enjoy the red after a busy day,i haven't done much,just stripped the modern fabric from a victorian workbox ready to recover with antique fabric,don't know about the other bear,hope the big bad wolf didn't get her!

Wow, that sounds really cool with what you are doing. Do you re-do upholstery a lot? That to me seems very hard to do.

Not sure if the big bad Wolf got to Gabe...maybe he's hiding and eating his Porridge!

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Wow, that sounds really cool with what you are doing. Do you re-do upholstery a lot? That to me seems very hard to do.

Not sure if the big bad Wolf got to Gabe...maybe he's hiding and eating his Porridge!
oh that bear lol......i dabble,I'm not exactly expert but its passable,I'm very critical though,i always think i could have done it better after!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Coffee and oreo cookies while playing Words with Friends with my Ma.

Hmm. Think I'll have some Oreos, too.

I like strawberry-center Oreos, but not the others, so I bring back a hoard every time I go to Asia. I used to hoard HobNobs that way from the UK, but now they're much more easily findable in the U.S. I hope strawberry Oreos spread to the U.S., too.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Kaykaykay said:
Hmm. Think I'll have some Oreos, too.

I like strawberry-center Oreos, but not the others, so I bring back a hoard every time I go to Asia. I used to hoard HobNobs that way from the UK, but now they're much more easily findable in the U.S. I hope strawberry Oreos spread to the U.S., too.

I don't think we have strawberry Oreos either, wouldn't mind trying those. I love the mini ones though!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
fleur07 said:
I like the Oreos with the yellow cookie ...

I've never seen a yellow cookie at all! You guys get so much more than us in everything! Just not fair!

iPad 2 3G 64gb

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen the yellow cookies in parts of Asia Pacific, so if you're traveling in the region, maybe pick up some?

I ask visiting friends to bring me mundane stuff like cookies, too. I bring food and liquor as gifts when I visit some friends, because some brands are hard to find. And some of my friends love Tom's of Maine toothpaste for some reason, so I bring that sometimes.

One of my favorite things about travel is doing mundane things like going to a supermarket or drugstore, because so much is different. I bring back soaps, lotions, toothpaste and treats all the time. One thing I tried and really liked, but haven't found again, was green tea-flavored toothpaste from Japan. Right now, I'm using lemongrass-scented deodorant and tangerine-scented shampoo from Asia. Like a fruit salad, lol.

Most reactions

Latest posts