What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you guys doing right NOW??? ;)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't know Kay. I have a lot of apps and asking Siri to find one of them, kind of tickles my fancy. I know it's a fad but hey, life is for living. I'm not buying 4S just to have Siri. My iPhone 4 is perfect for me.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Already watched it Ricky.

I saw bits and pieces of it, by downloading it hd, i can watch in on my tv using apple tv

RIP Steve Jobs 

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'd love to get a look at that retina screen on MBP. It looks fantastic on my iPad but on a bigger screen? Wow!

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Nah! Giggle. Always wanting, needing new toy. My vista is crap sooo one day!

Sent from my fantastically, wonderful iPhone using iPF

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't know Kay. I have a lot of apps and asking Siri to find one of them, kind of tickles my fancy. I know it's a fad but hey, life is for living. I'm not buying 4S just to have Siri. My iPhone 4 is perfect for me.

Not knocking what you find appealing, just that all users care about diff features (or not). I don't use most of the features that were added with iOS 5, either.

Most reactions