What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
TMWeddle said:
You folks are speaking of iPhone5 - do you know if Verizon will have it?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Considering the iPhone 4 and also iPad 2 came out for Verizon, it is safe to assume that the iPhone 5 will support Verizon as well. Maybe even from launch day on, instead of month later.

But of course this is speculation, as the iPhone 5 isn't even officially announced.

Good karma

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Katrina2475 said:
All is well in Geekland

I take it as a compliment, even though i dont have the knowlegde to do jail break on my own :(

Sent from my iPad using iPF, using iOS 4.3.2

afzimm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm watching The Office. I am jealous of you iPhone owners. I have a Sprint account and they aren't iPhone friendly. I just got a 4G droid about 2 months ago, I got the thick battery so only charge at night. My old Blackberry would go 2 or 3 days on a charge.

Tapmyapple

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What am i doing rig ht now? Im laying in bed with my ipad 2 scratching myself.

Reaction score
Tapmyapple said:
What am i doing rig ht now? Im laying in bed with my ipad 2 scratching myself.

Oh, the iPad is great for scratching. The tapered edge makes it easy to apply pressure only on certain points and due to it's height, is it a great tool for reaching those parts of the body which are too far away to easily reach them with one just arm. Apple really should have included this bit into their iPad tv commercials :)

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Oh, the iPad is great for scratching. The tapered edge makes it easy to apply pressure only on certain points and due to it's height, is it a great tool for reaching those parts of the body which are too far away to easily reach them with one just arm. Apple really should have included this bit into their iPad tv commercials :)

What are you guys talking about. Using your iPad to scratch certain parts, eww! I'm assuming back, legs, shoulders, hmmm! I've heard it all now!
I'm back for recuperation, and relaxing with my IPF app.

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:

lol, I used a dedicated back scratcher for that

David79

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Geesh, I am off for half a day and BAM I miss like 60 replies on my threads lol, Just got back from errands.

Hayles66

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Gotta go and vote on this UK AV vote. Yuk, I hate voting because you never know whether you got it right .

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Hayles66 said:
Gotta go and vote on this UK AV vote. Yuk, I hate voting because you never know whether you got it right .

nvm, already done it apparently, because I am so not interested, i simply forgot lol

Last edited:

JJK

iPF Noob
Reaction score
In the car on the way home. Tomorrow i might work. Then again i might not. Time will tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts