What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Are you on your iPad now? Where?

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Are you sitting down at a desk? Couch? I am actually lying down on my hella comfy bed and my iPad is standing with the help of it's case and a pillow.

I just ran two miles, showered and I'm not moving.

Is this you? I couldn't find a woman!
d31df837.png

rsava

iPF Noob
Reaction score
On my faux LaZBoy (the Big Lots version :) ) watching a taped version of Mythbusters while perusing the web.

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
But Danny! Are You sitting at a desk? Or on the couch? I'm just curious where people use their iPads in the home.

Nosy.:D

Last edited:

Darkrider

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am in the leather, chair and a half, lounge chair, in full back, lounge mode. The kids love to lounge with me in it and use the iPad with me. Reading a book or playing solitaire.

I was in the bed earlier with the IPad reading a book on IBooks. I find that if I am not propped up enough in the bed, I pass out. Using the ipad in bed is sometimes to comfy for an almost prone position. :D

At work I use a stand with the iPad, which is now my main computer.

Tom.

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sitting at my desk, should be working, instead, playing with iPad & new stylii. Soon moving to couch in living room w/ iPad to surf web and watch Survivor. Will have to get back to the work later this evening!!

Mossi

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sitting at my desk, should be working, instead, playing with iPad & new stylii. Soon moving to couch in living room w/ iPad to surf web and watch Survivor. Will have to get back to the work later this evening!!
What kind of stylus do you prefer? I've tried many, but I'm settling on the Boxwave with the little string to attach it to my iPad.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Are you sitting down at a desk? Couch?

I'm home now - my last posts were from the car wash. I was having my BMW hand-waxed, which takes about an hour, so I checked the forum and played Rage until it was ready. Twenty-five degrees today, and they kept opening those giant bay doors to let cars in and out, had me worrying about the iPad's resistance to cold.

And annoyingly, the person in the next seat kept trying to sneak a look at the display. Ask to see it or mind your business :mad:.

Gemnilocs

iPF Noob
Reaction score
good one! sitting on the couch with my iPad in my lap, watching Meet the Browns and browsing the forums. just uploaded some photos that I took today. and when I go to bed later, it will be close by.

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I'm with LavenderLady ... sitting at my desk in my home office, playing with the iPad/posting when I should be working (in my case, finishing my Accounting homework). Shame on me!

Usually, tho, at this time, I'm sitting in the recliner in living room with the TV on, playing with the iPad. Just wandering 'round the 'Net...

Marilyn

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sitting on the sofa, playing words with friends, surfing, and watching Survivor.

Most reactions

Latest posts